Rampage Open Air, the biggest Drum&Bass and Dubstep Festival in the Universe is situated in Lommel, Kristalpark. Thanks to the potential of the location Rampage Open Air facilities are very close to each other. This makes the camping grounds, festival grounds and parking grounds located very close to each other, and all 3 are on walking distance from each other.
This location is very acessible by public transportation and by car! To make it even easier for you guys we have a partnership with NMBS where you can take a train to trainstation MOL and from there take a shuttle bus to the festival grounds.
Make the right choice! Come to Rampage Open Air by train and travel at half price!
Simply get off at Mol station. From there, a shuttle bus* will take you to the festival and campsite.
Buy your Event Train Ticket on sncb.be/rampageopenair with the NMBS/SNCB code below.
This ticket offers you a return train journey at half price from any Belgian station to Mol station in the period of Thursday 29th June until Monday 3 th of July 2023 (included).
You're coming from abroad? Your Rampage Open Air Event Train ticket is valid from the Belgian border till Mol station.
Please go to sncb.be/rampageopenair for all info and tickets.
* The shuttle bus ticket from Mol station to the festival/campsite is available in pre-sales on rampageopenair.eu
If you prefer traveling BY CAR, this is also a possibility as we have a greatly organised big parkinglot where you can park your car for the weekend.
The location is situated:
- 38 kilometers from Eindhoven (The Netherlands),
- 49 kilometers from Tilburg (The Netherlands),
- 71 kilometers from Maastricht (The Netherlands),
- 74 kilometers from Breda (The Netherlands),
- 102 kilometers from Achen (Germany),
- 155 kilometers from Keulen (Germany),
- 123 kilometers from Düsseldorf (Germany),
- 237 kilometers from Sedan (France).
At Rampage Open Air you can opt for staying at our bigger and better organised camping site for 10 000 soldiers. Here you can bring your own tent or just come and rent one from Festitent. If you want more comfort you can always opt for staying at a Rampage Hotel! Here, there will also be an organised shuttle bus to get to your hotel and back to the festival.
How to get there? Click HERE