Rampage Open Air
RAMPAGE OPEN AIR 2020 UPDATE
We hope you and yours are well and recent events haven't affected you too much. We are all trying to hang in there... These are crazy times we live in and let's all hope we'll move onto brighter days very soon. In regards to our summer festival, which was supposed to take place this weekend, we wanted to update you.
As you know, Rampage Open Air 2020 has sadly been cancelled due to the Corona virus and the measures taken by our government. We have now been able to move it to July 2 and 3, 2021 and we will have the same artists on board, plus a couple of surprises still to be announced. If you had a ticket for the ROA2020 event, we ask you to visit this link where you can choose to move your ticket to the ROA 2021 event or get a voucher instead.
This voucher can be used to buy merchandise or buy a ticket for one of our other upcoming events in 2021 or 2022. You will be asked to confirm your choice by August 15th on the webpage mentioned earlier. If you didn’t tell us your preference before that date, your ticket will be automatically transferred to the 2021 ROA event and the voucher option will no longer be available to you.
If you had booked camping tickets, drink tokens, shuttle bus tickets or afterparty tickets, these will all be valid at the next event, or can be turned into a voucher for merchandise, event tickets or other.
Hopefully this helps for the time being. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot us an e-mail and we'll help the best way we can. Do expect some delay in response as some of the team are on leave or working from home.
Please stay safe and take care of yourself and one another.
All the best,
visit this link where you can choose to move your ticket to the ROA 2021 event or get a voucher instead.